• Professional video and photo cameras (SLR with detachable lens)
• Big poster/banners/placards/signage
• Laser pens and pointers
• Weapons and/or any sharp objects
• Candles, fireworks and/or any kind of pyrotechnics
• Glass/pet bottles, cans, hard plastic containers, etc.
• Large back/waist packs will subject to inspection
• Alcohol beverages and illegal drugs
• Large Chains, spike bracelets, wallet chains, large metal belt buckles
• Food and drinks
• Chairs, any type
• Only persons with valid entrance ticket or authorized by Maligaya Development Corporation (MDC) are permitted to enter the facility.
• Individuals utilizing the facility do so at their own risk. MDC will not be held responsible for any injuries that may occur to guest and performers.
• MDC does not assume responsibility for loss, stolen or damaged property.
• Proper dress code shall be observed. Wearing of sandos and/or slippers are not allowed.
• Alcohol is NOT allowed anywhere inside the facility. Patrons who appear intoxicated shall not be allowed inside, and may be required to leave the facility.
• Smoking is prohibited inside the facility. There are designated smoking areas outside.
• Food and drinks shall NOT be allowed inside the facility except those that were purchased from the Philippine Arena’s or Philippine Sports Stadium’s food concessionaires.
• Spitting is NOT allowed within the premises except in trash containers.
• Pets or animals are NOT permitted inside the facility.
• Firearms and other deadly weapons are NOT allowed.
• Children under the age of twelve (12) are only granted access to the facility in the access of an adult.
• The production of photo, audio, or other media material for commercial use without the express prior permission from the MDC is strictly forbidden.
• Pregnant women shall be required to sign a waiver to be allowed entry to the facility.
• For safety reasons, children with the height of less than three (3) feet shall not be allowed inside the venue.
• Children below 4 feet are required to have an adult companion at all times. These guardians would be required to sign a waiver to be allowed entry to the facility together with those children.
The Management reserves the right to deny entry to anyone carrying any of the above-mentioned prohibited items or deemed to be under the influence of drugs and alcohol.
The Philippine Arena has sufficient parking slot available for its guests, which can accommodate more than 10,000 vehicles.
|Parking Areas||No. of Slots|
|Parking for Utilities||28|
|Housing Parking Slots||115|
*as of February 2015